I don't want userlevel wireguard daemon, now upgrading
6.6 -> 6.7 is a mere sysupgrade so I fell for the trap (huh?) for current snapshot.
Got disconnected from mosh, rebooted after update. Wow, simple indeed. When I logged via VNC It got all sets marked and started installing (blaming my laziness)
I didn't have X* sets and games installed, but I did a partition for X11R6 (initally with 0bytes) I believe that cooled my ass a bit (currently 89% used)
As of now I can live with this.
Filesystem Size Used Avail Capacity Mounted on /dev/sd0a 595M 106M 460M 19% / /dev/sd0k 3.8G 42.1M 3.6G 1% /home /dev/sd0d 894M 22.0K 849M 0% /tmp /dev/sd0f 2.4G 1.1G 1.2G 46% /usr /dev/sd0g 249M 211M 25.1M 89% /usr/X11R6 /dev/sd0h 2.4G 393M 1.9G 17% /usr/local /dev/sd0j 2.4G 2.0K 2.3G 0% /usr/obj /dev/sd0i 1.2G 2.0K 1.1G 0% /usr/src /dev/sd0e 4.8G 12.1M 4.6G 0% /var
This simple bit could have saved a lot (faceplam), oh I wasn't only one (evil grin).
sysupgrade -sn; rm /home/_sysupgrade/x*.tgz; reboot
Hey! wireguard better be good if not great.