Deployed a OpenBSD server, well actually a Debian asked VPS firm to mount OBSD. I wasn't thinking when I went with minimal iso, later I realized the unnecessary bandwidth after installing sets.
Initial trouble was resolving nameservers. I went anti-gooz and tried a public dns but figured it didn't work, there wasn't netstart to update new nameservers. It took a while to figure why was that, asusual fired up IRC #openbsd for help. I could ping ips with static ipv4 but might be some firewall blocking dns, rebooted server, twinkered around, ended up stealing the configuration from dhclient setup.
My plan is running icecast server, a static html blog with httpd.